Fall 2019 classes are set to open

By Sarah LaLond

We’re halfway through this semester Huskies, which means it’s time to start thinking about classes for next semester. The list of classes for summer and fall 2019 are already available through MyNIU Student Center on the MyNIU homepage.

To see which classes are available, click on Manage Classes under MyNIU Student Center. On the left, click on Class Search and Enroll to select which term to search for classes under. To find a course under a specific department or instructor, look under Additional Ways to Search.

Students are able to add up to five courses to a list of favorites after they click on the course they’re interested in. Adding a class to the shopping cart and enrolling will be available later in the semester.

If a student is unsure about which courses to take, they should schedule an appointment with an academic adviser. Based on major and previous coursework, an academic adviser will be able to suggest which courses would be best to take next semester.

Registration for classes starts on April 1 and continues through April 12. A student’s registration date is based on program type, number of academic credits and other special merits, like veteran status or participating in the honors program. To see the full list of registration dates, click here.