Campus Police Reports: Sept. 3

By Northern Star Staff

Tuesday

• On April 30, an officer was sent to Neptune North for a report of theft. The officer met with the complainant and took a report. On Sept. 3, five people were referred to the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct for theft.

• At 4 p.m., an officer was sent to Altgeld Hall for a report of criminal damage to state-supported property. The officer met with the complainant and took a report. The case is open pending further investigation.

• At 4:06 p.m., an officer was sent to Neptune North for a report of pot. The officer investigated. The case was closed due to a lack of leads.

• At 9:05 p.m., an officer on patrol of Grant Towers North spoke with three people for unlawful use of a laser pointer. They were referred to the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct for unlawful use of a laser pointer.

• At 10:08 p.m., officers on patrol of Grant Towers North spoke with people in regard to pot use. Two people were referred to the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct for possession of drug paraphernalia. One was referred for possession of pot.

• At 11:29 p.m., an officer was sent to Stevenson Towers North for a report of pot. The officer met with the complainant and took a report. The case was closed due to a lack of leads.