Graduation tickets available for pick up

By Northern Star Staff

Students can pick up tickets for the Fall 2010 Graduation Ceremony this week.

There will be two undergraduate ceremonies held on Dec. 12 at the Convocation Center, 1525 W. Lincoln Highway. The first is at 9:30 a.m. for the College of Engineering and Engineering Technology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the College of Visual and Performing Arts. The second ceremony will be at 2 p.m. for the College of Business, College of Education and the College of Health and Human Sciences.

There is a limit of 10 tickets per undergraduate candidate. Extra tickets can be requested by e-mailing [email protected] with a subject line reading “extra tickets.” Students should include their name, college, degree and how many extra tickets they need.

The graduate school ceremony will be held at 4 p.m. Sunday, December 11 at the Convocation Center. There will be no limit on the number of tickets allotted to graduate candidates.

Parking attendants will be present during each ceremony to direct guests to the proper parking.

A photo ID is required to pick up the tickets at the Convocation Center Box Office, located at entrance two of the Convocation Center. Pick-up times are between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.

If students are unable to pick up tickets during these times, they must e-mail [email protected] before Friday to request tickets be held for them. Another party can be sent to pick up tickets for a student as long as an Online Reply Form has been filled out and the person has a photocopy of the student’s photo ID with a note signed by the student saying the person is allowed to pick-up the tickets.

The ceremonies will be professionally videotaped. This footage will be streamed live online and will be for sale in both DVD and VHS formats.