Weekly events: Week of Feb. 22

Getty Images

Weekly events.

By Northern Star Staff

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

• Period Project Pick Up: The Gender and Sexuality Resource Center is providing free tampons and pads to students around campus. Text 302-601-1508 for a pick-up time. Contact Ariel Owens at [email protected] for more information.
  • Huskies Get Hired Tips and Tricks: Career Services will host a Huskies Get Hired workshop to help students find job openings at 10 a.m. via Microsoft Teams. Contact Brian Pillsbury at [email protected]  for more information.
  • Introduction to Mindfulness: Counseling and Consultation Services will host a brief overview via Microsoft Teams at noon to discuss mindfulness and how to apply it with a guided meditation. Contact Kelsey Boll at 815-753-1206 for more information.
  • Active Bystander Workshop: The center of Academic Diversity, Equity and Inclusion will host a workshop at 2 p.m. to encourages students to engage in healthy campus culture surrounding violence and sexual misconduct. Contact Allison Hurlburt at [email protected] for more information.
  • NEDAW 2021 Panel Discussion: To honor National Eating Disorder Week, students can attend a panel about the experiences of those on the road to recovery from an eating disorder. The event will be held from 5 to 6 p.m. via Microsoft Teams. Contact [email protected] for more information.
  • Sister Circle: Sister Circles are spaces for women and nonbinary students from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds to talk, listen, and simply exist amongst each other. The event will be held at 7 p.m. via Microsoft Teams. Contact Ariel Owens at [email protected] for more information.

Thursday

Friday