Poll: What’s the best Disney TV show from the 2000s?

+The+Disney+Channel+logo+from+2002-2014+stands+in+front+of+a+white+background.+Which+early+2000s+Disney+show+is+your+favorite%3F+%28Courtesy+of+Wikimedia%29
(Courtesy of Wikimedia)
The Disney Channel logo from 2002-2014 stands in front of a white background. Which early 2000s Disney show is your favorite? (Courtesy of Wikimedia)

Arguably, Disney TV shows peaked in the early 2000s. From a secret agent platypus to a family of wizards, Disney had it all. 

If there was one activity that linked most early 2000s kids together, it was watching, and loving, Disney Channel and its shows.

But what was the best Disney show from the early 2000s? 

“Phineas and Ferb”

With 104 days of summer vacation and 132 original episodes, the adventures of Phineas, Ferb, Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz are timeless. Ranging from epic rollercoasters to the “Aglet” song, “Phineas and Ferb” had kids’ attention. 

Even if people did not enjoy building things, Candace’s continuous frustration with her brothers resonates with most older siblings. If nothing else, Phineas and Ferb catered to a wide variety of audiences. But, hey, where’s Perry? 

“That’s So Raven”

Between 2003-2007, Raven Baxter had psychic visions of impending events; in vain efforts to make them come true, hilarious and generally troublesome situations ensued. “That’s So Raven” remains a staple in television, especially for children. Its comedic and heartwarming storyline captivated a wide array of consumers. 

“Hannah Montana”

Regular teen Miley Stewart lived a double life as pop star Hannah Montana. Despite efforts to keep her “best-of-both-worlds” life from her friends, they slowly learned of her secret life. Complete with music, comedy and a fair share of familial drama, “Hannah Montana” depicted quite the lifestyle between 2006-2011. 

Often noting struggles between Miley and Hannah, the show demonstrated a need for balance and remembering what is important: fame or friends? 

“Wizards of Waverly Place”

A family of wizards owns a sub shop. Sounds like the start of a bad joke, doesn’t it? Instead, it’s the background of a show about the Russo family and the competition between Alex, Max and Justin to become the family wizard and navigate high school.

This story of family, friendship and magic enamored viewers between 2007-2012. By exploring the power of magic, “Wizards of Waverly Place” showed the difficulties of juggling different aspects of life at the same time.  

“Suite Life of Zack and Cody”

With classics like the “PRNDL” and “How do you lose a woman?” “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody” follows twins Zach and Cody and their shenanigans in the Tipton Hotel. Their fun-loving and mischievous attitude often got them in trouble with the hotel manager, Mr. Moseby. 

HONORABLE MENTIONS

“My Babysitter’s a Vampire” 

Despite only running between 2011-2012, “My Babysitter’s A Vampire” was one of Disney’s most bizarre shows. It followed Ethan Morgan, Benny Weir and their babysitter Sarah, who – surprise, surprise – was a vampire. They spent most of their time fighting nightmarish creatures. 

“Kim Possible”

What do a naked mole rat named Rufus, a cheerleader and a global crime fighter have in common? They all are vital aspects of “Kim Possible.” By incorporating the timeless double life, Kim goes through the general challenges of growing up and fighting crime.

This poll has ended.

Poll: What’s the best Disney TV show from the 2000s

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Results of last week’s poll:
What is your favorite Halloween movie?

“Halloween” – 44%
“Hocus Pocus” – 24%
“The Shining” – 11%
“The Nightmare Before Christmas”-11%
“The Rocky Horror Picture Show” – 6%
“Harry Potter franchise” – 4%