The Northern Star to host ‘The Big Game’ Contest

One lucky student will win $30 Fatty’s gift certificate
A+graphic+of+San+Francisco+49ers+and+Kansas+City+Chiefs+helmets+sit+on+turf+with+fireworks+in+the+distance.+The+58th+Super+Bowl+will+start+at+5%3A30+p.m.+on+Sunday+at+Allegiant+Stadium+in+Paradise%2C+Nevada.+%28Eddie+Miller+%7C+Northern+Star%29+
Eddie Miller
A graphic of San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs helmets sit on turf with fireworks in the distance. The 58th Super Bowl will start at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada. (Eddie Miller | Northern Star)

Super Bowl LVIII’s matchup features the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs. The two offensive juggernauts are set for what could be one of the highest-scoring Super Bowl’s in NFL history.

San Francisco’s star-studded lineup of Christian McCaffrey, Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk and George Kittle led the 49ers to a 12-5 regular season record. Two comeback victories in the NFC Divisional and Championship rounds have set the 49ers up to compete for their sixth Super Bowl ring.

Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs can never seem to get away from playing championship-winning football. Appearing in their third Super Bowl in four years, the Chiefs are ready to cement themselves as the next dynasty in the NFL.

The Northern Star Sports Staff will be predicting its Super Bowl LVIII winner, final score and MVP, but we also want YOU to show off your football prophecy. Predict the winner and final score of Super Bowl LVIII below.