Early voting to take place in Holmes Student Center

NIU+to+host+early+voting+at+8%3A30+a.m.+to+4%3A30+p.m.+from+Oct.+24-+Nov.+3+in+the+Glass+Gallery+Lounge+in+the+Holmes+Student+Center.+

Northern Star File Photo

NIU to host early voting at 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from Oct. 24- Nov. 3 in the Glass Gallery Lounge in the Holmes Student Center.

DeKALB – Early voting for the 2022 election will be available in the Holmes Student Center in the Glass Gallery Lounge from Oct. 24- Nov. 3 even if you’re not registered to vote in DeKalb County.

If you plan on taking advantage of this opportunity you’ll need to bring two forms of identification along with additional information to register during the early voting time frame. You will need your Illinois driver’s license or state ID, the issue date of your identification, the last four digits of your social security number, date of birth and proof of local address. 

The Holmes Student Center will be open for early voting from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you’re unsure if you are registered to vote in DeKalb County, you can check through Vote.org to see where you are currently registered to vote and make a change if necessary. 

If you have any questions or are looking for more information about the early voting event at the  Holmes Student Center, or early voting in general, you can go to NIU’s Huskie Vote website