Weekly horoscopes: Oct. 15-21

A purple and blue hued sky with the symbols of the zodiac signs sit in a circle illuminated in white. This weeks horoscope offers readers life advice. (Courtesy of Getty Images)
A purple and blue hued sky with the symbols of the zodiac signs sit in a circle illuminated in white. This week’s horoscope offers readers life advice. (Courtesy of Getty Images)

If your love life was a whirlwind of pure confusion and anxiety over the last few months, you’re not alone. Venus retrograde tampered with romantic pursuits this last summer and early fall. Luckily, the post-shadow period of the retrograde is now over, bringing calmer waters in the coming months. 

As we’re almost through Libra season, the season of love, business and all types of connections, it’s a good time to take a leap of faith and let your intuition guide you. There was a New Moon solar eclipse in Libra on Saturday, the first since 2004. On top of there being a newfound comfort in romantic pursuits, fated connections are destined to happen over the next 18 months. Be ready for new, positive changes.

For the week following the eclipse, here is some advice for each horoscope to make your life a little easier.

Aries (March 21 – April 19) 

You’ll be receiving clarity on an issue that you’ve been contemplating since the beginning of October. Be prepared. 

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Try to remain positive about the amount of stuff on your plate. You may be stressed, but all the work you’re completing will be worth it. 

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

Focus on finding new ways to spend your time. Your curious nature causes you to constantly develop new hobbies, but it’s time to replace what is no longer serving you with more productive activities. 

Cancer (June 21 – July 22) 

Although you may have recently found it difficult to let go of people, it’s important to distance yourself from those who negatively impact you. Let go of anybody who does not have your best interest in mind. 

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22) 

Stop doing things just for the sake of helping others. It’s time to put yourself first and stop others from taking advantage of your kindness. 

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22) 

Go full force at any job or side hustle you’ve been considering recently. More than likely, this opportunity will go in your favor and make you a bit of cash. 

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22) 

As it’s Libra season, you may have noticed yourself feeling happier, but also more indecisive. Calm down, you’ve been over-scheduling yourself with social events, work and any other activity you can get your hands on. Take a break over this upcoming week to unwind. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)

You may have been feeling down, but do not fear; as Scorpio season nears, you’ll feel better and better. Be patient because good times are coming.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21) 

You’ll be meeting and/or forming a stronger connection with an important mentor/friend in the coming days. This connection will impact your career path in a positive way, so be on the lookout. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19)

A seemingly “make or break” moment may be approaching. Don’t fear, you’ll be able to establish yourself as a leader in whatever you put your mind to. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18) 

This week, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with yourself and reflect on your current connections. You’ll gain a new perspective on what is important and what is not. 

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20) 

You may be feeling drained right now, so focus on your mental health and cleanse your space, whether that be energetically or physically.