First week of March brings silence

Weekly horoscopes for March 4 – March 11
A graphic depicts a blue and purple space background with 12 constellations spread out in a circle. The horoscopes this week suggest abrupt changes to your lifestyle and/or relationships. (Northern Star File Photo)

The beginning of March is just the beginning. This week, not much astrological change is set to occur. The middle-to-end of March is set to be quite eventful, and this week will allow all signs to prepare. The moon will be waning, bringing a quietness to the atmosphere. All signs can expect a lack of communication with loved ones and a time to destress. 

Here is what each sign should expect from this still energy: 

Aries (March 21 – April 19) 🔥 

You might feel self-doubt this week, but as Mercury enters your sign on Saturday, you’ll start to get back on your feet. For you, this week is all about learning to navigate anxiety in a healthy way. You might not have your normal, peppy motivation this week, but nonetheless, you’ll learn important lessons regarding your psyche. 

Taurus (April 20 – May 20) 🪴

You’re typically not a risk-taker, but this week, you might find yourself making spontaneous changes to your appearance and/or style. Be sure to not make any permanent changes as you might regret them later in the month. Make sure to have fun and gain confidence from any changes you make. 

Gemini (May 21 – June 20) 🌬

This week you might find yourself gaining better insight on whose advice you should take and whose advice you should not. Miscommunication might be a common theme this week, so be sure to be direct with what you say to others. When Mercury enters Aries on Saturday, miscommunication should dwindle and you’ll find a new confidence within your connections. 

Cancer (June 21 – July 22) 🌊

You might feel fatigued this week as a result of the lack of energy from astrological placements. Conflict may arise with your loved ones, but don’t fear, these aren’t set to last long. When Mercury enters Aries Saturday, you might gain newfound confidence in calling loved ones out for things they’ve done that have irked you. Be sure to voice your emotions in a healthy and cooperative manner. 

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22) 🔥

With the stillness in the air, you might find yourself trying to gain excitement in unhealthy ways. You might meddle in a loved one’s business or purchase unnecessary items of clothing, but all that being said, conflict shouldn’t be a main theme for you this week. You might have miscommunications with a few connections in your life, but that’s nothing to fret over. 

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22) 🪴

Romantic endeavors might be at a standstill this week. You might find yourself questioning romantic relationships, leading to potential conflict. You might have put too much time into a romantic partner and are realizing that you need time to yourself. It’s OK to put a lot of time into those you love, but you need to remember having alone time is just as important. 

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22) 🌬

A new career opportunity or creative endeavor might be on the rise. It’s best to pursue this opportunity as it can impact the coming months. Be sure to put the proper amount of time and effort into your work, not just your day job. Prioritize your hobbies and other endeavors instead of simply focusing on one money-making opportunity. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21) 🌊

You might find yourself deciding whether it’s time to make a move on your crush this week. Given the stillness of the energy, romantic pursuits might not have much movement, but you can plan how you’re going to ask your crush out on a date. Wait for the following week to make a move, but generate a creative plan on how you’re going to pursue this potential romance. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21) 🔥

You might find yourself not motivated to work this week. Instead, you might draw up business ideas that you’ve been waiting to pursue for a few months. This week might not be the right time to put these plans in motion, but the coming weeks will present you with the perfect opportunity to do so. Stay on track and be prepared. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19) 🪴

Miscommunication might be a huge theme for you this week. Your boss might not respect some of your requests in the workplace or you might find yourself ghosting a fling that did not work out. It’s important to stand your ground and express your needs and emotions. You might even decide to unplug technology and destress, and given the lack of energy this week, it’s the perfect time to do so. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18) 🌬

Similar to Taurus, you might find yourself wanting to make an abrupt change to your appearance this week. Unlike Taurus, this change might not be the greatest idea. Don’t make a permanent change such as getting a tattoo or dying your hair a drastic color. Instead, buy a new outfit or try something new with your makeup. 

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20) 🌊

For you Pisces, this week is all about creativity. You might find yourself wanting to break out into song at any given point in time or writing poetry. You might be a bit flakey this week as you’ll be so focused on your own creative goals, but be sure to update loved ones on what you’re up to and refrain from unintentionally ignoring anyone.