March begins with a ‘bang’

Weekly horoscopes for Feb. 26 – March 3
A graphic depicts a blue and purple space background with 12 constellations spread out in a circle. The horoscopes this week suggest a sudden shift from negative to positive energy. (Northern Star File Photo)

The full moon in Virgo on Saturday might have left all signs with an important revelation. While the revelation is for the best, exhaustion is in the air. For the start of the week, signs might find themselves taking a much-needed break. 

Mars will square Jupiter Tuesday. This position typically makes signs more open to risks, but with the preexisting haze in the air, breaks might be elongated. Be prepared for typically ambitious individuals to leave work early and/or take a few days off. Conflicts might arise as the two planets square each other. 

On Wednesday, the sun, Mercury and Saturn will conjunct one another. This triple conjunction will add an extreme surge of optimism into an exhausting week. Signs might find themselves rejuvenated toward the end of the week. 

When the sun and Mercury reach Jupiter in Taurus on Thursday, positive energy will fill the air. Although the beginning of the week might be exhausting, these conjunctions will make signs more excitable and happy. 

Here is advice on how each sign can navigate the quick shift from exhaustion to intense, positive energy: 

Aries (March 21 – April 19) 🔥 

This week is the week to cozy up and take a nap. You might feel “free” from the full moon in Virgo last Saturday, but the intense energy you felt might have made you extremely tired. It’s OK to not be go-go-go every minute of every day. Go make yourself tea and binge-watch your favorite TV show. Make sure to be careful with what you’re spending your money on this week. Try to eat at home and make smart financial decisions. 

Taurus (April 20 – May 20) 🪴

This week people might expect a lot from you in terms of work, school, etc., but you’re tired. Things have been chaotic for you throughout the last couple months, Taurus, and your naturally people-pleasing personality needs a break. Take  a few hours or days off from constantly checking your inbox and/or text messages. The triple-conjunction occurring Wednesday will provide you better insight on what you should prioritize in your life. 

Gemini (May 21 – June 20) 🌬

Lots of opportunities might be coming at you at once. Be sure to choose the opportunity best suited for you instead of picking what you feel makes others around you happy. The triple-conjunction happening Wednesday might make it obvious what opportunity is best for you to pursue. Be sure you’re giving yourself a mental rest. Unlike some of the other signs, you might not be sleeping in late and/or taking off work, but rest your brain this week, not necessarily your body. 

Cancer (June 21 – July 22) 🌊

You might be waiting to hear back on an important decision, but be sure to not let your impatience get the best of you. Remain cordial and patient; it’ll be sure to pay off. With the still energy the beginning of this week holds, you might find yourself overthinking more than usual. Don’t let any stress or anxiety hold you back from doing things you feel are important. 

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22) 🔥

You might face a few conflicts this week you were not expecting. Your significant other or close friend might be at your throat for something you didn’t realize you did. By Wednesday, the conflict should be resolved and your connection should be mended. Be sure to not intentionally pick fights with those around you as you might feel more agitated or stressed. Wednesday will be a big turning point for this stress, and you might begin to redirect it. 

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22) 🪴

For you, this week might be all about fitness and feeling healthy. You might find yourself making home-cooked meals more and going to the gym. As Mars will enter your health sector this week, you might prioritize a daily routine that focuses on doing daily habits that improve your mental and/or physical health. This is a good week for focusing on yourself and doing the things that make you feel more confident. 

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22) 🌬

February might have sparked a new romance or improved a prior-standing relationship. The relationships created around this time are supposed to teach you an important lesson. Although that might sound scary, don’t fear, everything will play out as it’s meant to. The triple-conjunction on Wednesday will make you realize what things and/or people you want in your life and what/who you want out of your life. It’s OK to cut people off, especially if they’re being negative toward you and your goals. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21) 🌊

This week, conflicts within your family and/or romantic partnerships might arise as Mars enters your home and family sector. Tensions might already be at a high, but as Wednesday approaches, such tensions may diminish. The triple-conjunction Wednesday will release pent-up energy and allow you to get out feelings you’ve been trying to avoid. Emotional expression is an important theme throughout this week; get comfortable with it.  

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21) 🔥

The haze in the air this week might really get to you. You might find yourself doing many tasks all at once. Once you finish your required tasks, be sure to take a break. Unlike some of the other signs, this week is more focused on getting work done rather than relaxing. You might also find yourself doing mundane responsibilities you forgot about, such as vacuuming your closet or dusting a shelf that’s difficult to reach. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19) 🪴

You might find yourself spending a large amount of money on frivolous purchases this week. You typically are frugal, but this week, it might be the opposite. If you find a deal on something you’ve been eyeing for a while, buy it, but if you’re just buying things for the rush, don’t do it. You don’t always need to focus on saving money; splurge on things you’ll actually use rather than things that make you feel good in the moment. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18) 🌬

Saturday’s full moon in Virgo might have brought out a lot of unsettled emotions, so it’s time to take a step back and use healthy coping mechanisms. You might not have always had the easiest time coping with emotions, but this week, it’s imperative to give yourself the time you need to heal. Sometimes unsettled emotions surface, and that’s OK. Don’t beat yourself up for something out of your control. On Wednesday, you might feel a relief come over you because of the triple-conjunction.  

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20) 🌊

It’s still somewhat early in your season, and you might finally be feeling somewhat content. The beginning of 2024 might have been rough for you, but as you’re filling your schedule with productive things to do, you might be feeling more optimistic. You might be feeling spacey this week from the events that occurred last week, so take a long shower and process all that has happened recently. You might slack on a few tasks this week, specifically within work, but don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s important to take ‘you-time.’