Autumn Craft & Treasure Market returns

Shoppers browse over 100 booths at the Sycamore Music Boosters annual craft fair. This year’s fair will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 28, and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 29, at Sycamore High School. (Courtesy of Jenelle Robers)

DeKALB – The Sycamore Music Boosters will host their annual Autumn Craft & Treasure Market on Saturday, Oct. 28 and Sunday, Oct. 29.

Hosted during Pumpkin Fest weekend, the market will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday at the Sycamore High School Field House, located at 427 Spartan Trail.

Admission is $2 for adults, $1 for students and seniors and free for children under the age of 5.

This year introduces the return of homemade pie sales with proceeds supporting Sycamore’s music program. 

Shoppers can browse through over 100 booths at the market. Vendors offer a variety of unique handcrafted items including art, jewelry, toys, home decor and so much more. Food and beverages will also be offered at the market.

Parking is free and available on-site at Sycamore High School, with free golf cart rides offered to and from shoppers’ vehicles.For more information visit the Sycamore Music Boosters website.