Poll: What’s your favorite ‘ber’ month?

Four+highlight+the+last+4+months+of+the+year%2C+September%2C+October%2C+November+and+December.+What%E2%80%99s+your+favorite+%E2%80%9Cber%E2%80%9D+month%3F+%28Angelina+Padilla+-+Tompkins+%7C+Northern+Star%29+
Angelina Padilla-Tompkins
Four highlight the last 4 months of the year, September, October, November and December. What’s your favorite “ber” month? (Angelina Padilla – Tompkins | Northern Star)

The final four months of the year, September, October, November and December, all come with their own special moments to look forward to. Seemingly rolling into each other, it is important to remember their individuality. 

SEPTEMBER 

September marks the official start of autumn. The first day of fall for 2023 was Sept. 23, according to the Farmer’s Almanac

For Northern America, September brings the changing of colors, from summer green leaves to vibrant orange, reds and yellows. The breathtaking colors shift the mood from barbeques to campfires, lemonades to chai lattes and teas, from sun-kissed to cozy. 

September is the perfect time to visit a pumpkin patch, put up fall decorations and indulge in a warm glass of apple cider. 

OCTOBER 

Halloween. That’s it, that’s October. The first 30 days of the month are all leading up to the day when people can dress up as ghosts, goblins, witches or perhaps Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce this year. 

Hopefully, this year will be warm enough that no one has to wear a coat over their super-suit. 

NOVEMBER 

November is the month of comfort food. This month, friends and families gather around a table to enjoy turkey, stuffing, gravy, pumpkin pie and other products of the harvest. 

November is also the month when veterans are celebrated and thanked for their service. 

By now, all warmth has faded away, at least in Northern America and the Midwest. Only an autumn chill remains that hints at the bitter season to come. 

DECEMBER 

The final month of the year welcomes the bleak winter. Most plants have died off, but their rough shells remain planted waiting for next spring. 

December is Christmas. December is Hanukkah. December is snow boots, puffy coats and a warm drink snuggled between shivering hands. 

December is home to feelings of joy and excitement but also stress and loneliness. 

The holiday season can be overwhelming for most, but a season of holiday spirit is one to look forward to. 

What is your favorite “Ber” month? 

This poll has ended.

Poll: What’s your favorite “ber” month?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Results of last weeks poll:
What was the best Nickelodeon show of the 2000s?

“SpongeBob Square Pants” – 29%
”iCarly” – 24%
“Drake & Josh” – 19%
”The Fairly OddParents” – 19%
Other – 10%