Northern Star Scavenger Hunt: Clue #3

By Northern Star staff

As I sit here and wait for someone to find me,

Let me tell you all what I see.

I see DuSable, Reavis, Cole and Zulauf Hall,

Holmes Student Center and the campus mall.

Scavenger hunt clues will be published on NorthernStar.info beginning today until Friday unless the medallion is found prior to that date.

Read the daily clues to search for the Northern Star medallion hidden on public land on the NIU campus.

The medallion will not be hidden:

– On public grounds

– In water

– Under any skating surface

– On a golf course

– On any artificial turf surface  

– At any construction site

If you find the medallion, return it to the Northern Star in the Campus Life Building, Suite 130, to collect your prizes.

If the Northern Star Scavenger Hunt medallion is not found by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, the Northern Star reserves the right to terminate the hunt.

The Northern Star reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if public property is destroyed. 

General Conditions 

• Individuals under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the hunt. The individual that brings in the medallion will also need proof of identity.
  • The winner will be required to turn in the medallion to the Northern Star within 24 hours of notifying the paper that it has been found.
  • All participants agree that the Northern Star/NorthernStar.info, NIU Athletics, Fatty’s Pub and Grille, Tom & Jerry’s, Pittsley, Vinny’s Pizza, Ollie’s Frozen Custard or Hometown Sports Bar and Grill and their respective affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by participants for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prizes or participation in this contest.
  • Except where legally prohibited, by accepting the prize, the winner grants permission for the Northern Star, its affiliate, and those acting under its authority to use his or her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising and/or publicity without compensation.
  • No purchase is necessary to win.

All contest rules and decisions are final. Employees, carriers and immediate family members of the Northern Star/NorthernStar.info and all contest partners are not eligible.