Career Services to hold Internship Fair and Full-time Job Fair

By Northern Star staff

Career Services will hold its bi-annual Internship Fair 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Feb. 23 and Full-Time Job Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Feb. 24 at the Convocation Center.

The Internship Fair will allow for students to find internship positions and is designed to help students who are preparing to get an internship in the future, according to Career Services’ website. Career Services will also hold Workshop: Prep for Internship and Job Fair 5-7 p.m. Feb. 16 in the Campus Life Building, Room 100, to help students get prepared to meet with employers who will be on campus for the Full-time Job Fair and Internship Fair. Go to bit.ly/1RYnDG7 for more information about the preparation workshop.

Go to bit.ly/1PwZGU3 to view the list of employers participating in all career fairs. The list indicates which majors each business is hiring from. Employers can also be found on Huskie’s Get Hired.

All three of these events are free and open to the public. Registration is not required for any of these events.

For more information contact Career Services at [email protected] or 815-753-1641 or go to gethired.niu.edu.

Go to bit.ly/1P3kVLR for more information on Career Services or to learn more about other Career Fairs.