Krammer earns MAC Co-Golfer of the Week honors

Jessica Burda
Junior golfer Felix Krammer studies his shot at the Badger Invitational. Krammer was named MAC Co-Golfer of the Week after finishing tied for fourth place at the Badger Invitational on Tuesday. (Jessica Burda | Wisconsin Athletics)

DeKALB NIU men’s golf keyed its second MAC Co-Golfer of the Week award of the 2023 fall season after junior Felix Krammer finished tied for fourth place at the Badger Invitational.

Krammer finished the tournament shooting 211, five under par. 

Krammer opened the tournament shooting 69 in the first round. He followed it up by shooting a 73 in the second round, his worst of the tournament.

Thanks to an eagle in the third round, Krammer was hoisted into his tie for fourth place finish, matching his round one score of 69. 

Krammer’s recognition marks the Huskies’ second MAC Co-Golfer of the Week award after junior Ben Sluzas received the honor on Sept. 21. 

Krammer and the Huskies’ next tournament is the Purdue Fall Invitational, an all day event ranging from Monday through Tuesday at the Ackerman-Allen Golf Course in West Lafayette, Indiana. Live stats are available through GolfStat