Police Report: Oct. 10-12

By Northern Star staff

The following was taken directly from the University Police. Anyone mentioned is presumed innocent until proved guilty in a court of law. The University Police Department provides police reports on the Web at finfacil.niu.edu/PublicSafety.

Friday

1. At 10:58 p.m., Paola Maietta, 18, of Berwyn, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor, possession of cannabis 30 grams and under and possession of drug equipment reported to have occurred at Lot W.

2. At 11:11 p.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center. This case was closed by exception.

3. At 11:30 p.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center. This case was closed by exception.

4. At 11:38 p.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center. This case was closed by exception.

5. At 11:47 p.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center. This case was closed by exception.

Saturday

6. At 12:39 a.m., Shaquil Lawrence, 20, of Chicago, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and two in-state warrants reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center.

7. At 12:40 a.m., two counts of illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor were reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center. This case was closed by exception.

8. At 1:10 a.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center. This case was closed by exception.

9. At 1 a.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center. This case was closed by exception.

10. At 1:10 a.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at the Holmes Student Center. This case was closed by exception.

11. At 1:58 a.m., Malik Marshall, 19, of Chicago, was charged with battery and mob action reported to have occurred at the Parking Deck.

12. At 12:50 p.m., two counts of battery were reported to have occurred at the Convocation Center. This case was closed by exception.

13. At 1:10 p.m., illegal possession of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at Huskie Stadium. This case was closed by exception.

14. At 7 p.m. Wednesday, criminal damage to property was reported to have occurred at Lot X. This case was suspended Saturday.

15. At 1:35 p.m., illegal possession of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at the Soccer and Track & Field Complex. This case was closed by exception.

16. At 2:02 p.m., illegal possession of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at Huskie Stadium. This case was closed by exception.

17. At 2:52 p.m., illegal possession of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at Huskie Stadium. This case was closed by exception.

18. At 3:17 p.m., two counts of illegal possession of alcohol by a minor and three counts of possession of cannabis 30 grams and under were reported to have occurred at Huskie Stadium. This case was closed by exception.

19. At 6:57 p.m., battery was reported to have occurred at Huskie Stadium. This case was suspended.

20. At 9:15 p.m., possession of cannabis 30 grams and under was reported to have occurred at Stevenson South. This case was closed by exception.

21. At 1:15 a.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at Grant North. This case was closed by exception.

22. At 10:20 p.m., illegal possession of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at Neptune East. This case was closed by exception.

Sunday

23. At 8 p.m. Oct. 7, theft $500 and under was reported to have occurred at the Recreation Center. This case was suspended Sunday.

24. At 8 p.m. Oct. 2, theft $500 and under was reported to have occurred at the Recreation Center. This case was suspended Sunday.

25. At 3:50 a.m., aggravated battery was reported to have occurred at 326 College Ave. This case was referred to another agency.

26. At 2 p.m. Oct. 11, criminal damage to property was reported to have occurred at Lot W. This case was suspended Sunday.

27. At 3 p.m. Saturday, criminal damage to property was reported to have occurred at Lot P. This case was suspended Sunday.

28. At noon Saturday, theft $500 and under was reported to have occurred at Huskie Stadium. This case was opened Sunday.

29. At 10:15 p.m. Saturday, illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at Neptune North. This case was closed by exception Sunday.

30. At 12:36 a.m., illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at Neptune West. This case was closed by exception.

31. At 2:38 a.m., illegal possession of alcohol by a minor was reported to have occurred at Stevenson South. This case was closed by exception.