Campus Police Reports: Oct. 15

By Northern Star Staff

Tuesday

• At 12:32 a.m. Sept. 26, officers took a report of theft in the New Hall Community Center. On Tuesday, this report was closed.

• At 10:12 a.m. Oct. 10, a person reported to housing officials a disorderly conduct/assault at Neptune East. On Tuesday, two people were referred to the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct for disorderly conduct and assault.

• At 1:39 p.m. Oct. 12, an officer patrolling the east tailgate area of Huskie Stadium met with a person who was younger than 21 and consuming alcohol. The person was referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards for unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor. On Tuesday, a person was referred to the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct for obstructing identifcation.

• At 12:07 a.m., an officer met with a person who was in possession of pot at 125 N. Annie Glidden Road. The officer gave the person a verbal warning for unlawful possession of cannabis.

• At 12:51 a.m., an officer stopped a car in the 200 block of Annie Glidden Road. The officer found the driver was under the influence of alcohol and younger than 21. Malik R. Moore, 18, of Beach Park, was arrested for DUI and unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.