Star sign-specific cinematic suggestions

A+purple+and+blue+hued+sky+with+the+symbols+of+the+zodiac+signs+in+a+circle.+This+weeks+horoscope+offers+readers+a+film+recommendation.+

A purple and blue hued sky with the symbols of the zodiac signs in a circle. This week’s horoscope offers readers a film recommendation.

By Abigail Lamoreaux, Chief Copy Editor

Admit it – at this point in the semester, we’re all working hard on any number of things: bouncing back from crisis, internship applications and homework. We all deserve to kick up our feet and relax for a little bit. What better way to relax than with a dedicated movie night?

Aries (March 21 – April 20)

Your movie: “Night at the Museum” (2006)

It may not always be time for shenanigans, but if ever an opportunity strikes for mischief this week, seize upon it!

Taurus (April 21 – May 20)

Your movie: “Akeelah and the Bee” (2006)

Never give up on what you’re passionate about – you have it in you to succeed, so keep going.

Gemini (May 21 – June 21)

Your movie: “The Hangover” (2009)

It’s very likely that you’re yearning for some wild adventures, you silly air sign – follow your impulses.

Cancer (June 22 – July 22)

Your movie: “The Intouchables” (2011)

You can’t decide whether to laugh or to cry, so why not commit to both for a little while?

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 23)

Your movie: “Sister Act” (1992)

Even in dark or depressing situations, you are able to let your light shine – continue to be a beacon for others.

Virgo (Aug. 24 – Sept. 23)

Your movie: “Weird: The Al Yankovic Story” (2022)

If something in your life feels off or wrong, try to satirize or make light of it; the problem won’t go away, but you might feel better equipped to deal with it.

Libra (Sept. 24 – Oct. 23)

Your movie: “Toy Story” (1995)

Find comfort in the fact that, even in awkward or unexpected situations, you have something special to bring to the table.

Scorpio (Oct. 24 – Nov. 22)

Your movie: “The Handmaiden” (2016)

It’s not often you get to indulge in juicy drama, so when you do, you might as well cherish it before it slips from your fingers.

Sagittarius (Nov. 23 – Dec. 21)

Your movie: “Under the Tuscan Sun” (2003)

Whether you’re running away from romance or hoping to embrace it, find alternate ways to bring a sense of capital-R Romanticism into your life.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 20)

Your movie: “V for Vendetta” (2005)

Yes, you can be cheesy or over-the-top; yes, you can be melodramatic – none of this should stop you from expressing your truth and fighting for what you want.

Aquarius (Jan. 21 – Feb. 19)

Your movie: “The Wizard of Oz” (1939)

You are only trapped in the mundane if you allow yourself to be; find the magic in the everyday to better appreciate it.

Pisces (Feb. 20 – March 20)

Your movie: “Soul” (2020)

Really confront yourself and your goals: What do you actually want from this life, and how can you achieve it?