New, flirty beginnings coming in first week of November

Weekly horoscopes for Nov. 5 – 11
A graphic depicts a blue and purple space background with 12 constellations spread out in a circle. The horoscopes for this week suggest advice for work relations and self-love. (Joey Trella | Northern Star)

With eclipse season being over, the rest of 2023 brings less turbulence. On Wednesday, Venus shifts from reserved Virgo to exuberant Libra. As Venus is home to Libra, it feels comfortable in this sign, providing prosperity and hope within love. On Friday, Mercury shifts from Scorpio to Sagittarius, making for a better flow of conversation as Scoprio tends to be mysterious while Sagittarius brings honesty and bluntness. While Sagittarius is a high-energy sign with reckless tendencies, Mercury also squares Saturn on Friday, encouraging honest conversations that are not controlled by emotions. These shifts put planets in signs they are more comfortable with, allowing for improved motivation, romantic pursuits, communication and more. 

As it is still Scorpio season, an energy of secrecy may fill the air, but do not worry, this week is all about positivity and love. Here is some advice on what this shift in planets may bring for each sign: 

Aries (March 21 – April 19) 🔥 

October may have ended a relationship, friendship and/or job for you. This ending brought extreme emotions to the surface, and you’re just now learning how to cope. With Venus entering Libra, you’ll have adequate support surrounding you to get you through this time. You may begin prioritizing friendships that were once ignored, or new companions may enter your life. Be prepared, these new connections are good to have. 

Taurus (April 20 – May 20) 🪴

With Venus, your ruling planet, entering Libra, a vast amount of things in your life may suddenly improve, specifically in regards to health and/or fitness. If you’ve been finding it difficult to carve out time to commit to a daily schedule or workout regime, this week is the week to officially start. You’ll feel motivated to embark on a self-care journey and focus on things that boost your mood. Be committed to whatever new journey you want to begin. 

Gemini (May 21 – June 20) 🌬

You have been pushing towards a specific goal with little to no recognition. This week is the week you’ll finally get noticed. That new opportunity you have been wanting will make itself apparent this week. On Friday, with Mercury, your ruling planet, entering Sagittarius, you may feel compelled to go on social pursuits and spend more time with loved ones. Take time to remind those closest to you how much you appreciate them. 

Cancer (June 21 – July 22) 🌊

The last few months may have been incredibly difficult given the eclipses, but as Venus enters Libra, things will calm down. If you have found yourself arguing with loved ones, tensions will be brought to a standstill and connections will go back to normal. Do not run from confrontation and/or serious conversations; there may be things you’ve held in, and it’s the right time to let them out to restore peace. 

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22) 🔥

Releasing negativity from your life has been a huge lesson for you recently. With the planetary shifts occurring this week, positive connections will have the chance to shine. You may find yourself spending more time with old friends, many of whom were good people that left your life because of uncontrollable circumstances. It’s okay to revert to the past as long as the people you’re letting back in have only positive intentions.  

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22) 🪴

Love may have been an issue for you recently. Dates may have been going poorly, and things may seem hopeless. As Venus is in your sign until Wednesday, make sure to put yourself out there and stay optimistic. When Venus enters Libra, opportunities will come flooding, but you may not feel as comfortable in your skin as you do currently, so take advantage of your newfound confidence. Be sure to keep your head in the game with love instead of avoiding all possibilities. 

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22) 🌬

Venus, your ruling planet, is entering your sign, so it’s time to party! With Venus being in Virgo, insecurities may have increased, but starting Wednesday, your self-esteem will recoup. As you’re naturally flirty and extroverted, Venus will only benefit your energy and allow you to find comfort in going on dates and being in social gatherings. This week, ensure you try new things and focus on making yourself happy. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21) 🌊

It’s still your season, Scorpio, but that does not mean things are all butterflies and rainbows. You may have found yourself exceeding your social battery, but throughout this week, you may want to prioritize your alone time. Spending time to focus on your personal interests will improve your energy and motivate you within all pursuits in life. Make sure you’re getting all your work done while focusing on yourself. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21) 🔥

Throughout the last few weeks, you may have been keeping your strong opinions to yourself, but as Mercury enters your sign on Friday, this will become increasingly harder. Your true feelings and opinions will come to light as you feel more comfortable expressing yourself. The feelings you express will end up helping you in the end, strengthening your connections. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19) 🪴

As a hardworking and career-oriented sign, you have the tendency to constantly overwork yourself. Your hard work will pay off and you may begin to get compliments from coworkers, peers or even your boss. Don’t worry, the recognition you deserve will be coming. Try to come up with new ways of time management to ensure you have time for yourself and to spend with loved ones. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18) 🌬

This week may be filled with group projects/collaborations of some sort. This may not seem like a great idea at first, but as time elapses, you’ll learn to appreciate the people you’re working with. New friendships and/or work relationships will benefit you in the long run. Be open to trying new things in your professional life and you’ll flourish in any new pursuits. 

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20) 🌊

Money may have been a struggle, especially in October. With the new planetary placements, you’ll have new financial and/or loan opportunities to assist you in regaining financial prosperity. Try to find a new, innovative way to make money, as a basic job would not be beneficial during this time. Refrain from stressing over things out of your control.