NIU to host campus employment job fair

Northern Star File Photo

The Duke Ellington Ballroom, located on the second floor of the Holmes Student Center. (Northern Star File Photo)

Editor’s note: The location has since been changed. The job fair will now take place in the Capitol Room, located in the Holmes Student Center.

DeKALB — NIU Provost’s Office and Human Resource Services will host a student job fair for on-campus employment. The job fair will be taking place Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Duke Ellington Ballroom, located within the Holmes Student Center.  

Multiple departments are participating in the on-campus job fair with employment opportunities in the fall and spring semesters, with chances to be hired on the spot. Attendees should plan to bring documents that establish their identity and employment authorization in order to complete an I-9 form on-site. As a reminder, student employees are limited to work a maximum of 20 hours per week. Students are encouraged to visit all employers at the job fair to explore all available campus employment options. 

Participating departments include the Department of Police and Public Safety, Huskie Academic Support Center and Campus Dining Services, among many others. Any Huskies seeking employment should consider attending this event for more information regarding on-campus employment.